Sunday, August 17, 2008

WHEW!

Andrew was insistant on wearing the pink knee pads like Bella... oh well, what do you do?
I feel like that is how I end each day these days... WHEW! Life is just crazy right now... hard but so fun! August has been a little long. I think it is because my kids don't start school until September the 2nd! So we are waiting and waiting and Bella just does not understand why all her friends and cousins have started school. Here are some highlights of my day:
-Andrew and Bella fighting and me being a referee..."my turn, no my turn"
-Coughing has kicked up=medicine, medicine... maybe we will get to pay another $40 copay!
-Spilled two drinks all over the place...doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was in the moment!
-Got Bella to bed only for her to get up a few minutes later to a TERRIBLE bloody nose
-Stripped bed sheets, cleaning up from that
-go in laundry room where my dog peed all over the floor...out of paper towels
So in my mind I am singing a song from Church this morning... "His grace is enough for me"
And then I look at these sweet kiddos having fun together. The UPS and DOWNS of parenting. :)
Andrew loves to be just like his big sissy... look at that face!
Ready to go!

"I WANT A HELMET LIKE SISSY!"
even if it is pink and purple! haha
Cooper's grandmother, Bebe, was in town for Martha's 60th birthday...

Bebe gave Andrew an early b-day present! Yippee!
Papi putting it together... Andrew had fun helping.
We had a surprise 60th birthday party for Martha at the Swan Coach House in Buckhead. It is the most fun and girly place ever! It has wonderful food, beautiful decorations, and fresh cut roses on all the tables... It was such a treat to get to honor sweet Martha. I do have the BEST mother-in-law in the world!
Patricia, Martha's sister, and Bebe
Sweet Albert praying over his bride... Is there anything sweeter??? I am so thankful this has been Cooper's example as a dad and husband...
All Martha's boys came in a brought her flowers...Andrew, Cooper, Casey, Colby, and Albert

Martha's two girls! :) Bella and Mary Madison













3 comments:

Missy Hunter said...

They are so cute Lindy!

Garrett said...

Martha's b'day looked so sweet and she looked so happy! She is wonderful, such a Godly lady!

Unknown said...

Lindy,
I LOVED the pics and loved seeing you Saturday! Yes, you have the BEST Mother in law! I love you....
PS Thanks for including me in such a special day!
Loce Tricia