Sunday, August 31, 2008

A week to Forget!

So this past week has been a hard one!!! Last Sunday we celebrated Andrew's 2nd birthday. Thinking I had just one more week of time to kill before my kiddos head off to preschool, I planned all these great things to do! Well, in the middle of the Tuesday night Bella woke up with the throw up bug... UGHHHH! 1 am to 7 am throwing up... bless her heart. We have never had this particular bug before, shocking I know. We made it through with a light at the end of the tunnel...John Mayer, Friday night. So I Lysol,wash, spray, clean, Lysol, wash, spray...(you get the picture) making EVERY effort that Andrew will not get this bug. All is well come Friday morning. We head to Target and are in the parking lot...only 3 hours away from freedom and what do you know, Andrew starts throwing up everywhere! Really, I just stood there in disbelief! Seriously??? Needless to say we did not go to John Mayer, instead I cleaned up, washed, Lysol, etc. all over again. Here is some art work that Bella did while we were
spending our many hours at home...
This is Andrew on the right, with the "A" over his head... Bella said Bebe, our great grandmother, is on the upper left corner with her "walking stick".
Bella said this picture of Andrew is him throwing up!!! HAHA!
All is well...finally! My little man.
Bella playing with her backpack!
So, we have had our sickness and are ready for school...
Please Lord help us to have a good and healthy week this week!









2 comments:

Valarie said...

I'm so sorry that you had to miss your concert. I'm even more sorry that your kids were sick. I know that you are happy that it's all gone.

Garrett said...

AMEN to being healthy!