Friday, April 4, 2008

Where has the time gone???













I know that we always say time goes by so fast, but this is true now more than ever! How did I get here? I have been married almost 10 years and I have two children... Bella will be 4 in June and Andrew will be 2 in August! I am constantly cracking up at my kids. God has such a sense of humor and I know that He shows me that through my kiddos. Life is busy but in a great way. Cooper and I really do look at eachother and wonder where did that week go??? I desire to be more intentional with my time as it is a fleeting thing!
Here we go in the blog world.... :)










4 comments:

Emilie Smith said...

Yay! I LOVE blogs and I LOVE y'all's family!

Aaron said...

glad you guys are in the blog world

Liz Rich said...

Welcome "home"!!! Great to see you and Bella in Birmingham! I hope all is well.

Garrett said...

isn't this fun! love the pics.