Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The love of Cousins...

Bella and Merritt at our church Easter Egg Hunt.

Riding the canoe on land! And the boys shoved in the back of the car...

There is one thing my kids love and that is family. When we pretend to talk on the phone we are talking to any number of them... there are 9 cousins. My brother has 4 children...not so little anymore, my sister has 3, and Coopers brother has 1. Needless to say they are the sane ones. Ha ha. Anyways, my brother and his family live in Buford, GA. He is the head football coach for Buford High School and has made quite a name for himself! We don't get to see them very much, but when you are family love knows no miles. Just so you know, every one of Bella's baby dolls is named "Emma" after my brother's little girl. I am blessed to have my sister 10 minutes away from our house. My kids are overjoyed when we get to see the Knox family. For a while Bella would tell people that her name was Bella Knox! In the rare instance of no homework, baseball, football, tennis or gymnastic we try to get together. My sister's boys have to be the sweetest boys I have ever encountered. If I could clone them to make Andrew act like them I would. I know I am the aunt, but also know I could get an AMEN from many of you out there! I thought I would share a few of my recent favorites with the Knox cousins... the pictures say it all!
























































































1 comment:

lauren said...

how adorable! cannot believe how big the boys are?? i remember babysitting them a few times when they were little. i know you and barbara must have such fun together!!