Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bella and Andrew... do they look alike?




This is Bella and Andrew at the same age in life. About 19 months. It is so fun to see their differences. Bella was and still is SO girly!!! But she acted so much older than her age which I did not realize until seeing Andrew now. It is HARD to believe that Bella was potty trained at this point and I CANNOT imagine even attempting that with Andrew! Andrew does play by himself better thank Bella ever did. Andrew is MUCH more serious about everything and Bella is my social butterfly. They both have a heart that loves to make people laugh. It is truly amazing how they both capture my heart daily. Someone once told me that the love our Father has for us is 100 times more than the love that we have for our children. I cannot imagine nor grasp the love God has for me.
P.S. Andrew enjoyed a bowl of spaghetti...:)

3 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Lindy! It's Camille. Your children are beautiful! It's good to hear from you on the blog.
I just want to say that I am blown away that Bella was potty trained at 19 months. I don't know what to do with that!
Levi will be two in a couple of weeks and I know that my time is coming soon. There is no way Levi would have been ready at 19 months. I might be calling you for advice soon!

Garrett said...

Those cheeks! love them to pieces

Unknown said...

19 months??? She "acted older" is an understatement. Bella was probably reading by 19 months. I do believe it was when Harry was ONE exactly and she was NOT yet. We were sitting at your kitchen table, Harry screaming (still only able to say "ma-ma", "da-da", and nothing else). Bella was saying, "What's Harry doing?" VERY clearly. I just keep trying to tell myself that girls are just faster than boys. As long as I HAVE no girls, that works!

Meghan