Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wild Dunes 2008




ALL 9 Grandkids with Cici:
Luke, John Allen, Jared, Andrew, Cici, Merritt, Jake, Bella, Cooper and Emma




























This year was a blast at Wild Dunes. It is crazy that I started going there when I was 8 years old and now I am taking my two kids there! All 9 kids and 4 adults piled in our 3 bedroom condo. Everyone really did awesome! It was so worth being crowded to have all the cousins together for a week. Andrew LOVES, LOVES, LOVES all those boys!!! And they could not have been sweeter to him! The girls played so well all week and now all of Bella's babies are named Emma. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, healthy family. God is good!

2 comments:

Garrett said...

I have been dying to see pics from your trip! I love seeing the kids. I can't get over how big they all are. So beautiful. Time flies. makes me miss Wild Dunes! Sweet memories there.

Valarie said...

What a fun, family tradition! It looks like you all had a blast.

~ Valarie