Monday, June 30, 2008

The Shack

I wanted to pass along that I went and heard the author of "The Shack" last week and it was great... I don't know if you have read the book but it really is a great read! It is #1 on the New York's Times best sellers list. It reiterates the fact that life is all about your relationship with Jesus, not your religion. Here is the link to listen to him speak. It is worth the time I think!!!

click on the bottom right hand corner listen to recent message...enjoy.

http://www.722.org/

5 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I want to get that book! TJ I think is going to order it... Thanks for passing this along!

Valarie said...

I've never heard of this book until you wrote about it. I am going to ask my Mom to send it to me. I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing this link.

Kelly said...

I've never heard of this book...I'l look into it.

tillisfam5 said...

I had heard about this book when it first came about and forgotten about it. I just bought it last night and have not been able to put it down ... WOW! I don't think I can find other words, written beautifully, brings tears, joy, the whole gammet. Thanks for reminding me!

greenkiddo said...

I have not read this book yet and only had heard of it through you, but Dr. Youseff preached about it today and is very concerned about believers reading this book. I just looked up the link you had but it's not on there anymore, and dr. youseff's sermon isn't online yet, but I would totally check it out and see what you think when it is on there. www.apostles.org, like I said I haven't read the book, so I can't make a call on it one way or another, but I wanted to share his sermon with you, as you could make a much better call having heard both sides.