Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Dog Peekaboo







Cooper and I got married very young. It was such a fun and exciting time in our lives, but often lonely for me as Cooper was working all night at the studio earning his Music Business Degree from Belmont University. I literally moved to Nashville not knowing one soul, except the man I married. One day I came home to our apt. from school and something starting attacking my toes. He surprised me and got me a dog named "Peekaboo". She was already named (we would not purposely name our dog that) and was about 5 months old. A lady that Cooper worked with could not keep her anymore and she wanted her to have a good home. At first I was not sure... her nickname at the studio was "pee and poo" b/c that is what she did everywhere! But time passed and we fell in LOVE with our first baby. Well, over the last 9 years she has been a perfect dog...no sickness, etc. Two weeks ago that all changed. Bless the baby's heart, she hurt her leg and turns out she has a broken wrist! I will leave out the details but I have to say the Vet has taken incredible care of her and she is on her way to full health again. It is amazing how she can walk around only on 3 legs...we are thankful that she will be okay. So here are some pics of our little Peek in her pink cast...:)

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

Love the pink cast!! I hope your baby gets better soon!

Camille said...

Awww, poor little girl! I love the pink cast! At least she is stylish! Rosie has been loving going to the pool with us and getting splashed. She would be so sad if she couldn't go with us because she had a cast on.
Hope y'all are doing well!

Erin said...

LIndy! That pink cast is too cute! I love your blog and keeping up with you guys from it!! YOu kids are so precious! Happy Birthday Bella!
love, Erin