Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heavy Heart

I have had a heavy heart this week. I was so blessed this morning by the scripture...

"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

It is so easy to breeze through the week and focus on everything we are not and that totally steals God's joy and blessings from our lives. We have had a great week as a family. God's provision, protection and faithfulness has been carrying us through this time. But I have been focused on the wrong things and have missed out on the joy. So my prayer is that I would see myself as God sees me and that I would daily lay myself down at the cross. May the blessings and and JOY of the Lord abound my thoughts and daily walk. May that be your prayer as well... Life is too precious to focus on anything else!!!

No comments: