Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moving on...

It has been six years this Thanksgiving that we moved into our current house... We bought it from Cooper's brother and his wife who lived here for many years before us. There is not an INCH in our house that Cooper has not worked on. Literally, we have painted, moved doors, added closets, brought our babies home, built a swing set,had birthday parties 1-4, played, chased, loved, cried, prayed, and many more things all in this house. A house is just a building, yes I know. But there is something greater about it when so many memories fill the walls.

We are moving this weekend, and we are very excited. It has been a crazy four weeks, from when we first looked at the house that we are moving to and now this! MOVING! The Lord has totally confirmed to us that this is what we should in every detail. The company that we are buying our house from is buying our house!!! But it is hard not to turn and look over our shoulders... to what is comfortable and memorable. Bella will be in kindergarten next year and I have always desired for her to go to the school system that Cooper and I went to and grew up in.

So here we go... moving on. It is exciting to think about what the Lord has in store for us! We are moving to a newly built town home in Marietta, very close to the square. Something new, exciting, and low maintenance! Please come by and see us... and pray for my sweet babies as we make this transition.

Below are some pictures of the past crazy two weeks...

Hidden in between the boxes...
Cici with Bella and Merritt...

The girls love to be twins!!!! They love to tell people that they are sisters...
That is such a blessing to me because my sister means the world to me.

Peekaboo is taking the move hard... haha

She has made a new friend!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!








2 comments:

Valarie said...

Moving is so sad and yet so exciting! I'm very happy for you guys. And Bella is SOOO... beautiful. Love ya!

Garrett said...

Looks like you are making lots of progress!!! I know it's emotional, your house has so many precious memories, but so will your new one! I want to help, please let me know how I can.