Tuesday, September 9, 2008

All Aboard the Choo Choo Train!

Andrew and his best buddy Reid turned two and we celebrated with their favorite thing...
CHOO CHOO! We had a blast and the boys rode the train for an hour straight!
Does it get any cuter than this???
The boys and their Sissy's.
"Happy Birthday" shock...
My sweet little family
The boys and their Daddy's
Our sweet friends the Hunters
Sweet boy... look at those legs! Yummy!
Merritt and Bella
So shy...
Kalynn and her girls
"Our boys"














7 comments:

Valarie said...

What fun!!! My kids would've been right with them for the hour that they were on the train. I'm glad that y'all had a good time.

AtlantaMama said...

I love the TRAIN party! Cute cake! Cute hats! Where did you get the train? (I may wanna save that idea for next year!!)

Alli Penuel said...

So cute! I can't believe he is two! I am so glad that they were both well!!

tillisfam5 said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Too much fun:)

Beth Goff said...

Precious!!! Looks like yall had a great time.

Bonnie said...

Soooo cute! The train was such a great idea!

The Wilder's said...

Love the birthday pics...looks like lots of fun!